The Idea by Yumica

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Full Moon

Japan national team is victory over Trinidad and Tobago, with 2-0. This is Osim's first match and maybe not bad result I thought.

Yesterday night, I looked up at sky and I found round moon. I don't know yesterday is full moon or not, but it's so round like full moon. Yesterday were beautiful weather of after typhoon passed and the moon was very bright and shiny. By the way, I remind that I don't have long time no see like this clearly moon.
To looked up at sky more carefully, I can see some first star. But the moon's light and town's light prevent from my cosmic observation. Town's light makes us difficult to watch star.
Last August when I went to Ayers Rock, there was no light and very dark, so night sky is very beautiful and we can see very clearly starry skies. Maybe nothing such a area in Japan. Australia is very huge continent.
Speaking of the moon, I remember "Mitsubishi Pavilion @EarthWhat If the Moon Didn't Exist?" which is Pavilion of Expo 2005. I went there 3 or 4 times. The pavilion maked me thought about importance of a moon. The moon is precious satellite for our earth lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home