The Idea by Yumica

Thursday, June 29, 2006

My favorite Food

My favorite Japanese Food is miso-soup. It's very easy to cook and very delicious. I also like natto. It's very reasonable and anytime we can eat.
I dislike some fruit, pear, watermelon, melon and persimmon. Some people say to me "Are you really? I can't believe it." Yes, I really hate of them.
But basically, I don't have likes or dislike about food. Almost every dish prefer for me.

Meine Lieblingsnahrung in Japan ist Miso-suppe. Zu kochen ist sehr leiche und sehr köstlich. Ich mag auch natto. Es ist sehr vernünftig und wir können zu essen jederzeit.
Ich mag nicht etwas Früchte, Birne, Wassermelone, Melone und Persimone. Einige Leute zu mir “Sind Sie wirklich? Ich kann nicht es glauben.” Ja, Ich hasse wirklich von ihnen.
Aber im Allgemeinen, Ich habe nicht Vorlieben oder Abneigung über Nahrung. Fast jedes Gericht bevorzugen für mich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home