The Idea by Yumica

Monday, August 07, 2006

Broken Heart

I don't know what is broke heart. I ask a favorite girl to a movie. But she said "Gomen Nasai". Now I'm very sad and bad feeling. I want to dead. Oh, It's too tall. I'm not such stupid. I don't dead. But maybe this situation call broken hurt.
Why she refuse? It's difficult to understand girl's feeling. I read a lot of novels which wrote by woman writer, and I try to understand girl's feeling. But Love is not Math. Answer is not only one. It's very difficult to understand person's feeling.
Perhaps, She had bad experience before. And she become nervous to contact with a person of the other sex.
But I really love her. I want to administer to her with at any expense.
But...but...why? Why she can't understand my feeling?
To take more time, I will try to tell my feeling to her. Now I need leave her alone. I will wait for a long time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home