The Idea by Yumica

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Ivica Osim

Ivica Osim, who is manager of the Japanese football national team, said good word. It is "Winning is composed of a variety of elements, but if you win, the details tend to get overlooked. Losing makes the best teacher.". Losing makes the best teacher! Yeah, that's right. I think so.
Losing makes me more effort. But if I win, maybe it makes me rapture and overlooked.
Don't mind broke heart for a long time. I will more efort, and get unofficial decision of cabin attendant!

Today at 19:20 in Japan, Japanese national team match with Trinidad and Tobago. I'm looking forward to it.

2 Comments:

  • Mr Osim talks football(soccer) like a philosopher...I have high hopes for the Japan team.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/20/2006 9:35 pm  

  • Thank you for a comment.
    I think Mr Osim is great soccer manager. I also have high hopes for the Japan team.

    By Blogger Yumica, at 8/21/2006 8:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home