The Idea by Yumica

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Expo Aichi 2005

I checked call register of my mobile telephone, I noticed that a sometime coworker, when I worked as rail staff nearby expo site, called me. So, I called back. According to it, a trip party hold at next month. But its schedule falls on my school class. So I can't go... or skip a class??? Hmm... it's hesitated me. But this party is not last plan. There have a next plan. So I don't have to overdo. Hmm, I hesitate. But maybe I absence it.

Last September 25, expo Aichi were closed. Now 1 year is passing. Expo makes change my philosophy. In there I want to became cabin crew because I noticed that I like to work with expose people, and want to work in global world. So cabin crew is best position, I thought.
Recently, I often remember expo. I want go expo again. But now there is only memorial park standing. And my working station was very reduced. There is nothing same thing. What thing expo leave us? It is not goods but lots of soul and dream. I worked nearby expo as station staff, and was engaged in administration of expo from the transportation side. It is irreplaceable treasure for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home