The Idea by Yumica

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Donichi Eco Ticket

Donichi(Sat.&Sun.) Eco Ticket is 1 day free pass ticket on Nagoya city public subway and bus.
It allow for unlimited rides for 1 day but only valid at Saturday, Sunday, holiday and 8th/every month. This ticket project began at April this year. Nagoya city is car society and exhaust gas of a car has bad influence on environment. Therefore, to reduce exhaust gas, this ticket(be named "ECO") was issued.
This ticket is 600yen for adult and 300yen for child(under 12). A basic fare is 200yen of both subwa and bus. So, 3 times of rides, you can get your ticket's worth.

Today, I bought this ticket and roamed around.
At first, I went to Tokugawa Art Museum. My school join some member of this museum, so I can enter free if I show my student identification card.

Tokugawa(徳川) was a powerful daimyo family of Japan. And this museum is administered by them posterity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home